You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of our Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that our medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting our global patient community.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible professional experience in IT
- Experience managing customer accounts or customer groups
- Experience with managing the product lifecycle for technology based tools and solutions
- Effectiveness at leading through influence across multiple competing stakeholder groups, with above-average communication skills, both written and as a presenter
- Technical skill and/or ability to acquire in-depth knowledge and use of Business Intelligence products with a solid knowledge of the Business Intelligence industry and data visualization best practices
- General knowledge of databases, data warehouses, and data management practices
- Knowledge of Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Technically competent with various software programs, such as Project, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
Your career path at UCLA Health will enable you to follow a myriad of avenues and turns. It opens up a wide variety of opportunities.
There’s a togetherness and higher level of commitment to teamwork at UCLA Health. We are several groups and teams that work together with a common goal which is to improve our patients experience.
UCLA Health walks the walk and talks the talk! It's an incredible feeling to work for an organization that always puts the patient first. I am honored to work in full alignment with the UCLA Health Mission and Vision.