You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Sciences/Human Resources Management/Organizational Development strongly preferred
- 8 years of experience leading change management initiatives in organizations preferred
- Substantial experience leading change management initiatives, group facilitation, team effectiveness, process improvement, strategic planning, coaching, large group facilitation, and organizational design
- Experience analyzing and interpreting verbal and written communications and quantitative data to draw conclusions and make recommendation
- Deep knowledge and experience with every stage of the consulting cycle
- Demonstrated expertise in design, development, and delivery of leadership, management, and team effectiveness programming
- Preference given to professionals with training and facilitation experience.
- Experience with building a client base: Identifying a need (market) for consulting
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered