• 7 years or more experience with Cisco switching and routing
• 5 years or more enterprise information technology support
• 5 years or more experience with Cisco Catalyst series
• 5 years or more experience with Cisco Nexus series
• Experience with HP Aruba network CX series switches
• Experience with Aruba wireless network infrastructures
• Expert knowledge of SDN and Cisco ACI
• Expert knowledge of network routing (OSPF and BGP)
• Experience with InfoBlox DCHP/DNS appliances
• Experience preparing standard operating procedures, architecture and design diagrams, and other technical documentation
• Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
• Active CCNP certification
• Valid driver’s license
• Extensive experience with OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, DWDM Conferencing, QoS, TCP/IP, PPP, PPTP, IPSec, SNMP, STP, VTP, HSRP, RADIUS, 802.11a/b/g, 802.1x, TACACS+ protocols
Your career path at UCLA Health will enable you to follow a myriad of avenues and turns. It opens up a wide variety of opportunities.
There’s a togetherness and higher level of commitment to teamwork at UCLA Health. We are several groups and teams that work together with a common goal which is to improve our patients experience.
UCLA Health walks the walk and talks the talk! It's an incredible feeling to work for an organization that always puts the patient first. I am honored to work in full alignment with the UCLA Health Mission and Vision.