Senior Manager, Registrar & Training Operations
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Human Resources Job Id R0016110
ChenMed is transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population – moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients’ “face time” during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the ChenMed model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the health care system overall.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with Council of Deans and Manager to develop, launch, report, and monitor quality training measures and provide data to populate Training Quality Scorecard.
- Partners with Program Managers of each college for ongoing assessment of quality and value of programs for continuous improvement and measurable business impact.
- Develops and implements processes and policies to support training operations such as registration, strategic proactive build, and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS), and management of LMS issues.
- Provides leadership and oversight to a team of Training Operations Specialists, which includes day-to-day activities including performance management.
- Ensures training programs launched within ChenMed adhere to ChenMedU quality standards.
- Manages implementation, maintenance, updates, and enhancements to the Learning Management System.
- Tracks budgets and negotiates contracts.
- Participates in Program Manager, Training meetings facilitated by Director, ChenMedU to share best practices and ensure program quality consistency.
- Through assessments and surveys, seeks feedback from clients and customers and readily shares feedback impacting training negatively or where training is not meeting organizational best practices.
- Cultivates industry relevant knowledge and relationships in the field.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Highly developed business acumen and acuity
- Current and advanced knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Demonstrated knowledge and capabilities in leading within matrix organizations
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Ability to build rapport with employees and leadership
- Ability to very rapidly master new systems and tools and effectively teach others
- Able to apply prior knowledge and insights into tailored, iterative solutions in a high-growth environment
- Strong ability to effectively manage demand, manage expectations, and deliver multiple, overlapping projects
- Superior resourcefulness and problem-solving skills. High degree of objectivity and analytic skill
- Strong commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
- Strong desire and willingness to provide both consultative/advisory support and hands-on execution
- Strong inclination towards a service mindset
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Passionate about helping people learn and grow
- Intermediate virtual and e-learning design and delivery expertise:
- LMS software (implementation and maintenance)
- E-learning and virtual learning delivery software/applications
- Knowledge management and collaboration applications/tools
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills:
- PowerPoint – graphics, animation, master slide formatting, notes development, and advanced storyboarding
- Word – reference and table creation, master formatting, and document structuring
- Excel – tracking, sorting, filtering, conditional formatting, and pivot tables, etc.
- Outlook - email transmissions
- Proficient in a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail, and presentation software
- Master proficiency of statistical and data analytical tools and reporting
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally, and nationwide up to 20% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
At ChenMed, If you are an innovative, entrepreneurial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (ChenMed) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Project Management, Research Design, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or other related field required OR additional experience above the minimum may be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis
- Master’s degree in one of the above disciplines or a related field preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional work experience in Program Management, Human Resources, or relative field required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working directly with managing training logistics in a corporate environment required
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience managing and administrating a Learning Management System required
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience required
- Experience consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of establishing relationships and the ability to be a strategic partner within matrix organization highly desirable
- Professional certification (e.g. CPTD) is a plus
- Experience in project management and budgeting
The Senior Manager, Registrar and Training Operations works in close partnership with ChenMedU’s Council of Deans and the colleges’ Program Managers, Training to provide oversight of the training logistics and operations function needed for ChenMedU. The incumbent in this role is responsible for enhancing our organization’s performance, productivity, and profitability through its people at every level within the organization. He/She ultimately helps the organization succeed by enabling our ChenMedU structure to offer high-quality, impactful, and meaningful training and development for ChenMed’s employees.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)