Senior Manager, Enterprise Cloud Delivery
Monday thru Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
$110200.00 – $315800.00 Annual
December 15, 2021
You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of our Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that our medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting our global patient community.
- 3+ years’ experience with VMWare ESX/Hyper-V or combination of both required
- Strong understanding of Virtual environments, Vsphere Vcenter, and Hyper-V Virtual Machine Manager required
- 3+ years Microsoft Server Operating System and Windows Administration experience required
- Experience with HP and Cisco UCS hardware installation and maintenance required
- Microsoft or Vmware Certification required
- Technical documentation skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience with cloud implementation and support of cloud services (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS) on Azure or AWS required
- Experience in integrating applications and workloads into the cloud using APIs for automation
- Experience in DevOps Configuration Management tools such as Chef, Ansible, jira, etc.
- Experience in scripting and programing languages such as Powershell, CLi, C++, Python, Java, etc.
- Strong technical leadership abilities
- Knowledge of Cisco UCS and HP hardware
- Knowledge of PKI infrastructure and SSL certificate
- Storage expertise for BLOCK, and NAS, including CIFS, NFS, and iSCSI protocols
- Expertise in Backups – TSM, Rubrik, Comvault, Veeam
Your career path at UCLA Health will enable you to follow a myriad of avenues and turns. It opens up a wide variety of opportunities.
There’s a togetherness and higher level of commitment to teamwork at UCLA Health. We are several groups and teams that work together with a common goal which is to improve our patients experience.
UCLA Health walks the walk and talks the talk! It's an incredible feeling to work for an organization that always puts the patient first. I am honored to work in full alignment with the UCLA Health Mission and Vision.