Senior Juniper Network Administrator
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Information Technology Job Id R0020558
We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Senior Juniper Network Administrator is responsible for the management and health of all network devices (both hardware and software) and data facilities throughout the enterprise, providing Tier 3 technical support and assuming additional operational work when available. As a senior position in the IT Operations team, the incumbent in this role is accountable for connectivity and processes critical to the successful operation of enterprise IT, as well as guiding less experienced team members with their domain knowledge. He/She aids end users with operating systems, software applications and hardware needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs network troubleshooting and triages tickets; including remote access of datacenter servers, network routers, etc. (tech stack include Juniper, Linux, AWS)
- Manages enterprise monitoring tools, such as SolarWinds Orion, including the evaluation, creation and updating of monitors and alerts; and responds to all alerts and notifications.
- Manages and maintains network devices, wired and wireless, at all offices.
- Installs, maintains, and troubleshoots data facilities (MDFs and IDFs) at remote sites and within the corporate data center. Assists with workstation, printer, and mobile device setup, as needed.
- Coordinates with peers and managers, engineering staff and customers to communicate incident status and direct dispatch and logistics of technicians, spares, and replacement equipment.
- Prioritizes incidents and requests to facilitate quick resolutions and minimal disruption of business operations.
- Appropriately and accurately documents work performed and communicates with stakeholders via email and the service management platform.
- Creates and maintains standard operating procedures and knowledge bases.
- Participate in the IT Operations on-call support rotation.
- Ensures that a remarkable level of customer service is provided at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- AA/AS degree in an Information Technology related field OR additional experience above the minimum will be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis required
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working within a dedicated, multi-tier technical team required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience providing technical support, either help desk or network support in a corporate environment preferred
- At least one (1) core level certification (CCNA, JNCIA, etc.) or higher preferred
- Experience using a service desk platform (ITSM or trouble ticket system)
- Experience configuring routers and/or switches via a CLI or terminal interface
- Experience managing data facilities and familiarity with their design
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Linux Systems Administrator
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Information Technology Posted Date 10/06/2021
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director