Senior Human Resources Business Partner - Atlanta
Location Morrow, Georgia, United States of America Category Human Resources Job Id R0016279
ChenMed is transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population – moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients’ “face time” during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the ChenMed model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the health care system overall.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- First line contact for clients regarding all human resource activities. Effectively coordinate overall HR support to ensure that client’s needs are met in timely, high-quality fashion for staffing, employee relations, compensation, salary planning, training/ development, recognition/reward, relocation and other HR related services.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating all Human Resource support for the identified client group. Client groups could range from 300 – 500 employees, respectively.
- Supports the implementation of HR strategy and tactics to the overall business priorities of the organization and effectively manages the execution of these initiatives to result in improved business performance.
- Serves as a strategic advisor to senior Leader(s) and partners with their respective management team to translate the needs of the business into actionable, value add HR programs and initiatives.
- Serves as champion, leads or supports business initiatives focused on enhancing organization effectiveness, performance and talent, including but not limited to: Organization Design and Effectiveness, Organization and Capabilities Review (potential ratings, succession plans, development plans, and calibration sessions), Performance Management and Rewards, Training/Development (nominations, coaching), Employee Engagement, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Works closely with the Functional Leader/Market President and their respective leadership team on all organizational change initiatives (reorganizations, talent upgrades, promotions, reductions in force, performance improvement plans, separations and related communications).
- Ensures that organizational change efforts are managed effectively and in a legally defensible manner.
- Provides services directly to the client group Leadership team and act as liaison between clients and the HR Center of Expertise (COE) teams. Active member of leadership team for client groups.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
At ChenMed, If you are an innovative, entrepreneurial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (ChenMed) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Administration, Hospitality or a closely related field required OR additional experience above the minimum may be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management (MHRM), Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Human Resources or a closely related discipline preferred
- A minimum of 8 years’ progressive human resources generalist experience or a combination of human resource and business experience required
- Significant experience in various HR disciplines, including TM/OD, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards and/or Change Management strongly desired
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP or equivalent certification desired
The Sr. Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) leads and manages all aspects of the HR function within his/her assigned market/client group, while balancing, supporting and addressing Corporate, Market and Local needs, challenges and opportunities. This position serves as the focal point of contact for the Market Presidents and the respective team in defining and executing all HR and organizational priorities.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director