Senior HR Business Partner (HRBP) -Tidewater & Richmond
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Human Resources Job Id R0019294
We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) leads and manages all aspects of the HR function within his/her assigned market with a specific focus on driving talent development initiatives that produce sustainable business outcomes. The role will be partnered with the Market General Manager to drive a best place to work with focus for developing great talent. The role will focus on selection, onboarding & training, coaching/performance management, leadership development, employee retention, employee communication and effective employee relations strategies. The Sr. HRBP will be drive overall engagement strategies and work with leaders to drive effective HR strategies.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as champion, leads or supports business initiatives focused on performance and talent, including but not limited to: selection, onboarding & training, coaching/performance management, leadership development, employee retention, employee communication and effective employee relations strategies.
- Drives overall engagement strategies and works with leaders to drive effective HR strategies
- Champions and embeds a “growth mindset” for all centers which includes HR programs that enable this growth mindset – talent, recruitment, and succession planning.
- Leads the development of the next generation of leaders.
- Communicates and enables effective communication strategies.
- Supports Center and General Managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy.
- Implements appropriate employee training and manages its delivery.
- Reviews key business performance targets and their related talent implications with Center and Market Dyads.
- Assists Center and Market leaders in providing employees with development opportunities that align with current and future performance standards.
- Develops and promotes ongoing feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes; drives engagement through Pulse and Speak Up.
- Provides expert advice and coaching to employees when appropriate.
- Identifies and drives the sharing of best practices across functions to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Liaises between the line and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs.
- Identifies new opportunities for HR to add value to the business.
- Maintains knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
- Facilitates a strong leadership and coaching culture.
- Works on ensuring that the organizational structure supports a growth mindset.
- Understands the talent needs of the business and adjusts HR strategies to reflect.
- Supports the implementation of HR strategy and tactics to the overall business priorities of the organization and effectively manages the execution of these initiatives to result in improved business performance.
- Serves as a strategic advisor to Center and Market Leaders and partners with their respective management team to translate the needs of the business into actionable, value add HR programs and initiatives.
- Works closely with the functional Leader/Market President and their respective leadership team on all organizational change initiatives (reorganizations, talent upgrades, promotions, reductions in force, performance improvement plans, separations, and related communications).
- Ensures that organizational change efforts are managed effectively and in a legally defensible manner.
- Applies an evidence-based approach to initiatives.
- Provides services directly to the client group Leadership team and act as liaison between clients and the HR Center of Expertise (COE) teams. Active member of leadership team for client groups.
- Helps drive HR audit practices to ensure compliance at the market level.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong business acumen and acuity
- Expert knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws and regulatory environments governing HR-related matters, including but not limited to: FLSA, Labor laws, etc.
- Clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between talent and other HR initiatives and business strategy
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource for leaders and employees. Able to effectively influence decisions at all levels within the organization. Ability to develop clear, actionable steps in support of an overall business strategy
- Ability to identify new ways for HR to support the business strategy
- Ability to collect and synthesize large quantities of quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to recognize trends and develop recommendations based on data analysis
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Ability to develop and deliver relevant, effective training programs to targeted audiences
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Superior knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including total rewards, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management (e.g., workforce planning and talent management), and talent management practices)
- Proven leadership knowledge, skills and culture-building abilities
- Must possess a high degree of emotional intelligence and integrity
- Passionate about serving others with VIP experiences; ability to naturally engage and connect with others
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills
- Demonstrated analytical capability and understanding
- Ability to work cross-culturally; understanding how to work effectively in different geographies and business environments
- Must be self-motivated and a team player
- Strong time management and priorities management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 50% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Administration, Hospitality or a closely related field required OR additional experience above the minimum may be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management (MHRM), Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Human Resources or a closely related discipline preferred
- A minimum of 8 years’ progressive human resources generalist experience or a combination of human resource and business experience required
- Significant experience in various HR disciplines, including TM/OD, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards and/or Change Management strongly desired
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP or equivalent certification desired
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) leads and manages all aspects of the HR function within his/her assigned market with a specific focus on driving talent development initiatives that produce sustainable business outcomes. The role will be partnered with the Market General Manager to drive a best place to work with focus for developing great talent. The role will focus on selection, onboarding & training, coaching/performance management, leadership development, employee retention, employee communication and effective employee relations strategies. The Sr. HRBP will be drive overall engagement strategies and work with leaders to drive effective HR strategies.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director