Senior Custodian, Career – Westwood
US – Los Angeles, CA
7:00 am- 3:30 pm shifts which may include weekends and holidays
$17.82 – $23.03 Hourly
February 23, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
· read and write, follow oral and written instructions in the English language
· work in standing position for a long period of time: stretch, bend, stoop and reach repetitively
· work in hot, cold and/or wet areas, lift 40 lbs, push loaded carts weighing 350 lb.
· conform to dress code and work in non-smoking environment
· practice safe food handling techniques
· have good hygiene
· adjust to fluctuating work load and adhere to production schedules
Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with co-workers, customers, supervisors and managers
Must have a GED or High School Diploma
Share this job