Beacon Consulting is an operational strategy and systems integration firm that works with investment managers, third party administrators and technology vendors to improve efficiency, controls and profitability of middle and back office operations. While our clients run the gamut from international industry giants to boutique niche firms, they share the idea of maximizing their potential both for their own good as well as their customers.
Our projects are as diversified as our clients; development of operating models, business process redesign, operational control reviews, benchmarking to industry best practices, and a variety of roles within the systems development lifecycle (project manager, business analyst, implementation consultant).
Under the direction of a Principal or Manager, this person will be responsible for helping to market, plan and execute the firm’s consulting engagements. Ability to flow chart processes, identify risk and control points, and summarize findings both in writing and orally is critical.
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years industry experience in mutual fund operations, fund administration, investment management operations, compliance, or audit
- Outstanding oral and written skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong client service skills
- Previous management consulting experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial, independent, and highly motivated individual
- Bachelor’s degree required, CPA and/or MBA a plus
- Travel required
Highly competitive compensation package including salary, bonus, and profit sharing commensurate with experience
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org