SECURITY OFFICER - 1
BHMC-LITTLE ROCK · SECURITY
LITTLE ROCK, AR
Daily Based (work as needed), Varies, 1530-2330
Req # 96157
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY - Job Summary (general statement of purpose or objective of position)
A Security Officer I (SOI) is an entry level position for the Baptist Health Security Department. An SOI performs basic security duties in an in-house capacity to include: protection of guests, patients and staff, their property and company assets. An SOI is limited in scope to job shadowing, performance of basic unlocks, metal detection, visitor management and other functions that do not require an Arkansas security credential as identified by Arkansas Act 393.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Knowledge, skills, abilities, license, registration, certification, education, and experience
1. Valid Arkansas Driver's License
2. Must be able to pass a MVR check
3. Able to meet the state qualifications to obtain and maintain a security credential
4. Be at least 21 years of age
5. Must not use any nicotine or tobacco products in any form
6. High school graduate or GED preferred.
© 2021 HealthcareSource HR, Inc. All Rights Reserved.