Scribe, Admin Float Pool
Tue 8am-5pm, Wed. only on the 1st and 3rd Wed. of each month 8am-5pm,Thur. 1pm-5pm
$19.20 – $19.20 Hourly
June 1, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
We’re seeking a flexible, self-motivated individual with:
- Attention to detail with the ability to review, document and proofread very detailed technical materials and monitor work accurately.
- Ability to perform and multitask under the pressure of frequent interruptions and distractions in a time-sensitive fashion.
- Skill in working independently and executing assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in a team setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively and diplomatically interact with others.
- Ability to maintain equanimity in the face of resistance, indifference or hostility.
- Ability to handle and protect confidential material.
- Familiarity of medical terminology with prior experience in electronic medical records is preferred.
- Knowledge and skill in using various computer programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook email and database software.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers, faculty, residents, nurses, students, university representatives, patients and the public.
- Previous Medical Scribe experience preferred
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered