Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Assists the department leadership in the development and maintenance of proper base staffing. Provides support related to computer, clerical and payroll responsibilities.
1) High School graduate with 4 years clerical experience or Associate Degree in Business and/or related field with 2 years’ experience.
1) Experience/knowledge of staff scheduling procedures is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Knowledge of medical terminology desirable.
2) Good command of the English language and proficiency in spelling.
3) Able to plan and arrange own work and proceed alone, referring unusual situations to the Manager/Director.
4) Possesses a working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Access).
5) Demonstrates accuracy in work and attention to detail.
6) Uses good communication (oral and written) skills.
7) Demonstrates the ability to maintain accurate records and use numbers to compile statistical data.
1) None required.