Novant Health is seeking a Safety Attendant to provide one-on-one observation of selected patients for the purpose of identifying behaviors which are potentially hazardous to self or others in accordance with facility policies and procedures; reports needs and concerns to licensed nurse. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma required.
- Experience: Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Refer to Life Support Training Policy NH-HR-3096. NonViolent Crisis Intervention w/in 90 days required.
- Additional skills preferred: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing as applicable. Is knowledgeable regarding guidelines for infection control, body substance precautions, patient safety, and body mechanics. Maintains acceptable standards set by those guidelines.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health