RN Team Leader Acute Care
At Central Maine Healthcare our team members are committed to providing exceptional care and experiences for our community and for each other every day.
RN, Team Leader
*Up to $15,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Departments: Orthopedic Institute, Pediatric/Adult Med Surg, CardioPulmonary, Medical/Surgical Oncology, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Med/Surg,
Full Time and Regular Part Time
Hours Available: Days and Overnights, 12 Hour Shifts
What You Will Be Doing:
- The Team Leader is responsible for delegating and overseeing functions performed by the following team members: Registered Nurse, Certified Nursing Assistant, Patient Service Associate, and Health Unit Coordinator.
- Collaborate with Case Management to ensure patient discharge needs are met in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely patient flow by working with the Associate Nurse Leader.
- Communicate any risks to the organization that may need review when the executive leaders are not on the premises.
What We Are Looking For:
- Able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response treatment.
- Able to provide an exceptional patient experience for both the patient and their family.
- Works well in fast-paced environment.
- Positive communication skills.
- A positive role model.
- Exceptional customer service and service recovery skills.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Required- Current nurse licensure in the State of Maine, or eligible to obtain Maine RN license.
- Required- Current BLS certification.
- Required- Two years current related hospital experience.
- Preferred- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Bachelor’s candidate within 18 months.
#readytowork #hiring #healthcarejobs
If you are passionate about making a difference and are looking for your next great career opportunity, we look forward to reviewing your application!
Posted 30+ Days Ago
AT CENTRAL MAINE HEALTHCARE YOU ARE AT THE CENTER OF EVERYTHING WE DO
Our why, our purpose, drives every decision and action we take as a healthcare system. We strive everyday to deliver exceptional care, and to improve our community. We are a non-profit organization that is breaking the traditional healthcare mold by bringing our patients and their family’s high value, low cost, and award-winning care while focusing on creating an exceptional experience for them; all within their communities. To accomplish this, we only hire individuals who are committed to excellence, who embody the principles of our CMH Experience Service Standards, and who are ready to step in and help their fellow team members achieve those exceptional results for our patients, their families, and the community.
Central Maine Healthcare System
The organization is broad in its footprint, with three (3) hospitals in Bridgton, Lewiston, and Rumford, and over 75 individual practices within our Medical Group. Lewiston’s Central Maine Medical Center is a certified and award-winning level two trauma center, along with our Central Maine Heart and Vascular Institute and the upcoming highly anticipated launch of our comprehensive state of the art cancer treatment center. Both Bridgton and Rumford Hospitals are four (4) star accredited acute care hospitals, and our Medical Group and Maine Urgent Care Centers have won multiple awards within their specialties. As a system we are a six-time winner of the Leapfrog Safety A Rating since 2019, representing some of the highest quality care and outcomes nationwide. Our awards and accolades are only possible as a result of our commitment to culture, and a focus on safety and inclusion, in each of our patient’s experiences and in the experiences we create within our teams.
If you are a person who is looking for a way to give back to your community, to help improve the lives of patients or those who care for our patients, want to be part of a growing organization that is setting the bar for Maine healthcare, apply to join Central Maine Healthcare today!
Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
CMH actively promotes diversity in its workforce at all levels of the organization. We strive to create and maintain a setting where we celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization. CMH is an equal opportunity workforce and no one shall discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status with respect to any offer, or term or condition, of employment. We make reasonable accommodations to the known physical and mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities.