RN – Surgery Center – Santa Monica
Surgical Tech/Instrument Tech
US – Los Angeles, CA
6:45 am-3:15 pm
$51.87 – $77.11 Hourly
February 23, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
· Recent circulating and scrub experience as a Registered Nurse in an operating room in an acute care facility.
· Ability to use and apply effective communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
· Ability to use age appropriate principles to surgical patients. Ability to work independently.
· 2 year or greater of OR experience
· Completion of Periop 101 preferred
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a BSN or MSN degree required.
· Current and valid California RN license required. Current BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required. Official Transcripts and/or original diploma from a registered nursing program must be provided upon hire
Share this job