RN – PTU/PACU – Santa Monica Surgery Center
US – Los Angeles, CA
$50.36 – $74.86 Hourly
November 17, 2020
You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
· 2 years of experience as an RN
· Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the interdisciplinary team
· Demonstrated ability to direct nursing practice and prioritize problem solving
· Demonstrates consistent critical thinking skills
· Excellent time management skills with demonstrated ability to constructively engage in a fast paced environment
· Skill in speaking the English language with excellent medical/surgical terminology
· Ability to multitask and work flexible schedules.
· Ability to comply with department standards inclusive of: attendance, dress code and varied work schedule.
· ACLS and PALS required
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a BSN or MSN degree required. Current and valid California RN license required. Current BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
· Adult and/or pediatric experience.
· Previous Same Day Admission experience
· Experience with patient education and demonstrated project management skills
Share this job