RN, Per Diem – Westwood Surgery Center
US – Los Angeles, CA
$74.08 – $74.08 Hourly
November 16, 2020
You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
· Writing skills to accurately document the operative procedure with all interventions; i.e., drug and supply dispensing, equipment measurements and team member presence
· Skills in setting priorities, organizing workload effectively and integrating multiple assignments with multilevel personnel
· Skill in speaking the English language with excellent medical/surgical terminology
· Ability to comply with department standards inclusive of: attendance, dress code and varied work schedule
· Scrub and circulating experience in an OR required
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a BSN or MSN degree required. Current and valid California RN license required. Current BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
Share this job