RN, Per Diem – Surgery Center PTU/PACU
US – Los Angeles, CA
Monday – Friday 10:00 – 20:30
$76.30 – $76.30 Hourly
February 2, 2021
You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
· Ability to use and apply effective communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
· Ability to use age appropriate principles to surgical patients. Ability to work independently.
· At least 2 years of recent experience in a PACU/ER/ICU setting
· ACLS and PALS Certification
· PCCN Preferred
· Graduated from an accredited school of nursing with a BSN or MSN. Current and valid California RN license required. Current BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
Share this job