You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a BSN or MSN degree required. Current and valid California RN license required. Current BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- Scrub and circulating experience in an OR required
- Writing skills to accurately document the operative procedure with all interventions; i.e., drug and supply dispensing, equipment measurements and team member presence
- Skills in setting priorities, organizing workload effectively and integrating multiple assignments with multilevel personnel
- Skill in speaking the English language with excellent medical/surgical terminology
- Ability to comply with department standards inclusive of: attendance, dress code and varied work schedule
If you want to grow professionally, this is the right place for you.
We are family here. We support each other. We collect together.
It’s so diverse and inclusive here. There’s always the opportunity to share your thoughts. It's a place where you feel you belong.