RN – Operating Room – Westwood
US – Los Angeles, CA
$51.87 – $77.11 Hourly
January 11, 2021
You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
We’re seeking a highly-skilled, self-motivated nursing professional with:
· A minimum of two years of experience circulating and scrubbing in an operating room environment
· Ability to perform comprehensive patient assessments and develop/deliver appropriate interventions, involving patients, family and staff
· Exceptional communication, prioritization, organization and designating skills
· Thorough understanding of medical/surgical terminology
· Knowledge of EHR charting
· ACLS and PALS recommended
Graduated from an accredited school of nursing with a BSN or MSN. Current and valid California RN license required. Current BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
Share this job