RN – MPU – Santa Monica Surgery Center
US – Los Angeles, CA
$50.36 – $74.86 Hourly
November 17, 2020
You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
· Behaviors, actions, and language reflect conscious commitment to supporting unit, department, and hospital vision.
· Projects a calm, reassuring and confident manner and promotes a cohesive team environment consistently achieves high standards in clinical duties and holds self to same standards as others are held to.
· Makes decisions in the best interest of the patient.
· Effectively listens and communicates to peers both positive and constructive feedback.
· Consistently uses good judgment in making decisions.
· Develops rapport with patients and patient’s families.
· Able to recognize peers’ accomplishments.
· Consistently identifies opportunities to improve unit performance and takes action to implement ideas.
· Maintains positive attitude towards unit and work, helping to build unit’s positive reputation.
· Skills in coaching and assisting staff in: 1. Developing a plan of care including setting goals, monitoring and documenting progress 2. Implementing interventions that are pertinent to goals established in the plan of care 3. Evaluating the effective of interventions toward the attainment of established goals 4. Recognizing the need to reassess or reset goal parameter.
· Three years of related experience in a hospital or outpatient setting with GI/Endoscopy procedures preferred.
· 2 years of Nursing experience required.
· Graduated from an accredited school of nursing with a BSN or MSN. Current and valid California RN license required. Current BLS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required. Official Transcripts and/or original diploma from a registered nursing program must be provided upon hire
Share this job