Montgomery County, PA
RN House Supervisor / RN Administrator Patient Care Services
(Full-time Nights) Abington Jefferson
- Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing Operations, the RN Administrator Patient Care Services is a registered nurse who has competencies in utilizing a broad range of cues for prescribing and implementing both direct and indirect nursing care.
- Collaborates with other health care providers to maintain quality patient care based upon current standards.
- Ensures implementation and compliance of hospital policies and procedures on assigned shift.
- Serves as a shift designated nurse leader.
- Role responsibilities include administrative oversight when assigned, overall problem resolution, patient flow facilitation, and patient care delivery oversight.
Experience: 3+ years of nursing experience required. Previous leadership experience preferred.
Education and Training: BSN required. MSN preferred.
License Certification and Registration: Current licensure as RN in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. CPR required.
Other Requirements: Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation’s best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.