Central Carolina Hospital is a 137-bed acute care hospital serving the healthcare needs of Lee County and surrounding communities. For more information on Central Carolina Hospital please visit:
Central Carolina Hospital
Central Carolina Hospital (a LifePoint Health Community Hospital) is seeking an RN to join our ER team. The hospital offers a wide range of specialties. Our facility will allow you to use, sharpen and add to your nursing skills without having to commute to a large city environment.
Performs plan of care intervention, including medication administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well as other medical care treatment.
- Helps staff prioritize care based on the critical nature and severity of a patient’s condition.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate to care team.
- Assists in coordinating patient care, including patient transfer, discharge
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- Works closely and professionally with all departments in an effort to maintain a teamwork approach
- Serves as a mentor when training new employees in the various functional activities required for all patient types
Training commensurate with RNlicensure.
1 year of experience in ahealth care setting, preferred.
Current NC Registered NurseLicensure (or compact state).
CPR according to CCH policy.ACLS (May obtain within 6 months of hire).
Basic PC skills.
Able to be flexible, organizedand function under stressful situations.
Basic PC skills. Able to work on smoke-freecampus.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.