RN – Emergency Department – Santa Monica
3-12 hour night shifts from 7:00pm-7:30am
$51.87 – $77.11 Hourly
July 1, 2021
You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
· BSN or MSN degree required
· Current and valid California RN license required
· BLS, ACLS and PALS Certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
· Official Transcripts and/or original diploma from a registered nursing program must be provided upon hire
· Ability to complete a Nursing physical assessment
· Skill in developing a plan of care including setting goals, monitoring and documenting progress, Ability to implement interventions that are pertinent to goals established in the plan of care
· Ability to evaluate the effective of interventions toward the attainment of established goals and to recognize the need to reassess or reset goal parameters
· Ability to delegate tasks in a management style that is consistent with promoting leadership and teamwork
· Knowledge base to provide education to patients, families, and other staff regarding clinical and patient care issues
If you want to grow professionally, this is the right place for you.
We are family here. We support each other. We collect together.
It’s so diverse and inclusive here. There’s always the opportunity to share your thoughts. It's a place where you feel you belong.