You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
We’re seeking a self-directed, creative problem solver with a current CA RN license and:
· BSN required – MSN preferred.
· CA RN License – Required.
· Recent experience in case management, utilization management and discharge planning – Required.
· Minimum of three years of acute hospital experience; or the equivalent of education and experience.
· Pediatric experience preferred.
· Strong leadership abilities.
· Systems planning and patient care management experience in a high-volume work environment.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
· Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams.
· Knowledge of a large university teaching hospitals.
If you want to grow professionally, this is the right place for you.
We are family here. We support each other. We collect together.
It’s so diverse and inclusive here. There’s always the opportunity to share your thoughts. It's a place where you feel you belong.