RN Case Manager – Per Diem
US – Santa Monica, CA
10hr, but may included nights, weekends and holidays
$74.87 – $74.87 Hourly
December 1, 2020
You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
· BSN required – MSN preferred.
· Minimum of three years of acute hospital experience.
· Background in case management, utilization management and discharge planning – highly preferred.
· Strong leadership abilities.
· Systems planning and patient care management experience in a high-volume work environment.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
· Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams.
· Knowledge of a large university teaching hospitals.
Share this job