Nason Medical Center
Career Opportunity at Conemaugh Nason Medical Center!
Conemaugh Nason Medical Center is currently seeking a full-time RN Case Manager. The Case Manager monitors and manages patient care to promote continuity of care, optimal patient outcomes, patient satisfaction, cost efficiency, and compliance.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure the efficient deployment of the organizations resources and reviews patient care to safeguard against unnecessary and inappropriate medical care.
- Uses clinical assessment skills to monitor how a patient's clinical status responds to treatment and therapies, and acts when variance in condition is identified.
- Communicates well with care team.
- Actively participates in the discharge planning process by attending IDT Meetings.
- Interacts with attending physicians, physician advisor and department chairs about any identified quality issues and utilization issues.
- Identifies and documents avoidable days and intervenes promptly to remove identified barriers.
-Competitive Shift Differential for applicable positions/shifts
-In house Pharmacy
-On site Occupational Health
-Friendly environment, willing to provide training!
- Current PA licensure as a Registered Nurse
- BS in Nursing or RN with three years of hospital Case Management experience.
- Certification in Case management preferred.
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
"LifePoint Health" is a trade name used to refer to an organization of affiliated entities that own and operate hospitals and other healthcare providers in more than 70 communities. LifePoint Health, Inc. is a holding company only. It does not own or operate hospitals or healthcare providers and does not have any employees. When terms such as "LifePoint" or "LifePoint Health" or "we" or "us" are used herein, they refer to LifePoint Health, Inc. and its operating affiliates and subsidiaries. When terms such as "hospital" or "provider" or "facility" are used herein, they refer to the hospitals or other healthcare providers that are wholly owned and operated by subsidiaries and/or affiliates of LifePoint Health, Inc. Finally, when terms such as "LifePoint employees" or "our employees" are used herein, they refer to individuals employed by subsidiaries and/or affiliates of LifePoint Health, Inc.