At Central Maine Healthcare our team members are committed to providing exceptional care and experiences for our community and for each other every day.
RN, Acute Care
*Up to $15,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Departments: Orthopedic Institute, Pediatric/Adult Med Surg, CardioPulmonary, Medical/Surgical Oncology, Inpatient Rehabilitation, Med/Surg,
Full Time and Regular Part Time
Hours Available: Days and Overnights, 12 Hour Shifts
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provides direct an indirect patient care in the acute care setting.
- Communicates with physicians about changes in patient condition including: hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Performs general nursing duties with adequate supervision.
What We Are Looking For:
- Able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response treatment.
- Able to provide an exceptional patient experience for both the patient and their family.
- Participates in performance improvement and CQI activities.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages preferred.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Required- Current nurse licensure in the State of Maine, or eligible to obtain Maine RN license.
- Required- Current BLS certification.
- Required- Expected to be trained to work in IMC within 9-12 months of RN experience on the unit.
- Preferred- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
#readytowork #hiring #healthcarejobs
If you are passionate about making a difference and are looking for your next great career opportunity, we look forward to reviewing your application!
Posted 11 Days Ago
AT CENTRAL MAINE HEALTHCARE YOU ARE AT THE CENTER OF EVERYTHING WE DO
Our why, our purpose, drives every decision and action we take as a healthcare system. We strive everyday to deliver exceptional care, and to improve our community. We are a non-profit organization that is breaking the traditional healthcare mold by bringing our patients and their family’s high value, low cost, and award-winning care while focusing on creating an exceptional experience for them; all within their communities. To accomplish this, we only hire individuals who are committed to excellence, who embody the principles of our CMH Experience Service Standards, and who are ready to step in and help their fellow team members achieve those exceptional results for our patients, their families, and the community.
Central Maine Healthcare System
The organization is broad in its footprint, with three (3) hospitals in Bridgton, Lewiston, and Rumford, and over 75 individual practices within our Medical Group. Lewiston’s Central Maine Medical Center is a certified and award-winning level two trauma center, along with our Central Maine Heart and Vascular Institute and the upcoming highly anticipated launch of our comprehensive state of the art cancer treatment center. Both Bridgton and Rumford Hospitals are four (4) star accredited acute care hospitals, and our Medical Group and Maine Urgent Care Centers have won multiple awards within their specialties. As a system we are a six-time winner of the Leapfrog Safety A Rating since 2019, representing some of the highest quality care and outcomes nationwide. Our awards and accolades are only possible as a result of our commitment to culture, and a focus on safety and inclusion, in each of our patient’s experiences and in the experiences we create within our teams.
If you are a person who is looking for a way to give back to your community, to help improve the lives of patients or those who care for our patients, want to be part of a growing organization that is setting the bar for Maine healthcare, apply to join Central Maine Healthcare today!