Revenue Cycle Process Improvement Analyst I
The employee’s Number One job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families. This position works with Revenue Cycle Services leadership as well as NHMG clinic leadership to identify opportunities for improvement in operational efficiency by developing and implementing workflow strategies. Works with third party vendors in development and implementation of new and existing services and workflows. Partners with Education and Dimensions to develop educational materials for RCS and clinical staff.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Education: High school diploma required. Associates Degree Preferred.
- Experience: 1-3 years healthcare experience. Physician practice and/or healthcare analyst experience preferred.
- Additional skills required:Educational planning, performance consulting, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, skill in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving and decision making, giving and receiving feedback, team building, safety and infection control, regulatory/governing standards, corporate and regional policies and procedures, office equipment, knowledge of computer systems and applications, knowledge of human resource management practices including supervision and staff development. Must be able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with excellent time management abilities.
- Additional skills preferred: Claim edit/rejection, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access database.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health