Respiratory Therapist 1, Reg
US – Los Angeles, CA
12 hour shifts, 7P TO 7A with occasional days
$41.06 – $54.18 Hourly
March 2, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
· CA – RCP
· RRT Degree: AA/AS
· Registered Respiratory Therapist by The National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC)
· 3 years of RRT experience
· NPS preferred
· NICU experience
Skills and Abilities:
· Demonstrated knowledge and skill in all theories and practices of current Respiratory Therapy.
· Ability to determine appropriate modes of care when provided with a care plan by physician.
· Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, nurses, and co-workers.
· Skill in set-up, monitoring and troubleshooting all Respiratory Equipment.
· Ability to provide excellent service, promote customer satisfaction, provide quality care and create a positive, progressive and friendly environment throughout the entire UCLA Healthcare Community, while maintaining the confidentiality of patients and families
Share this job