You can use your expertise, compassion, and kindness to transform the patient experience. When you join UCLA Health as a nurse, you’ll deliver leading-edge care as you build an exceptional career with a health system that’s consistently ranked among the best in the country.
We’re seeking a highly-skilled, self-motivated nursing professional with:
- Current California RN license and relevant clinical nursing skills
- BSN required
- BLS from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association required
- Minimum 3 years PACU AND 2 years ICU experience required
- BLS, ACLS and PALS required
- Travel or extensive critical care/PACU experience preferred
- National Certification preferred.
- Skill in implementing appropriate nursing interventions on a consistent basis
- Ability to perform historical, physical and behavioral patient assessments
- Ability to develop and implement and evaluate patient care plan actively involving patients, family, and staffOfficial Transcripts and/or original diploma from a registered nursing program must be provided upon hire
If you want to grow professionally, this is the right place for you.
We are family here. We support each other. We collect together.
It’s so diverse and inclusive here. There’s always the opportunity to share your thoughts. It's a place where you feel you belong.