Relationship Engagement Partner II
The Relationship Engagement Partner II (REP II) is responsible for the implementation of community engagement programs designed to support a comprehensive corporate social responsibility strategy to enhance and strengthen Novant Health’s broader mission to improve the health of all communities, one person at a time. This position will support the execution of market-specific community engagement plan that includes charitable contributions, in-kind donations, sponsorships, partnership programs, sports partnerships, team member volunteerism, employee giving and execution of Community Benefit Implementation Plans. The REP is responsible for the execution of community engagement efforts that support access to care; the incorporation of community voice; trusted and effective partnerships; measurable outcomes; and community capacity building. This is position is responsible for supporting and guiding facility-specific efforts in the market and initiating, maintaining and building relationships with internal and external partners. The REP is expected to implement assigned projects to support specific strategic priorities. This position will interact with leaders in the local business community, leaders at the grassroots level, and team members across the Novant Health footprint.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required
- Experience: Minimum of 4-6 years of professional work experience in corporate social responsibility, philanthropy, nonprofit/public organizations, or hospital or community health setting required. Corporate Citizenship, Corporate Social Responsibility certification preferred.
- Additional skills required:
- Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of projects, partnerships and responsibilities concurrently.
- Proven track record of success in the management of community partnerships, outreach services and initiatives.
- Exhibited ability to problem-solve and resolve conflicts effectively and successfully communicate with diverse stakeholders, including Novant Health team members and leaders.
- General working knowledge of social responsibility and community health improvement strategies.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with CRM and contributions software is preferred.
- Travel for business purposes is required (minimal). Must possess a valid driver's license and reliable, insured vehicle. Flexible work schedule to include some nights and/or weekends as needed.
The Ideal candidate is :
- Highly motivated self-starter who is creative and results-oriented.
- Exceptional communicator and presenter with the ability to speak to an array of diverse audiences that including but not limited to, customers, stakeholders and partners.
- Strong relationship builder who is comfortable serving as one of the “faces of Novant Health” and working to convene, connect, and collaborate to impact the community and achieve measurable outcomes.
- Thoughtful data collector with a focus on continual tracking to support data analysis and review.
- Exceptional customer (patient) service provider with a focus on health equity and patient satisfaction.
- Lifelong learner who is committed to continual enhancement to develop knowledge and foster growth.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health