Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Perform administrative activities associated with patient office visits. Actively participates as a member of the healthcare team to engage patients, families, and caregivers in the coordination of patient care.
1) High School diploma or equivalent.
2) Completion of a Medical Office Professional program or equivalent preferred.
1) One year of experience preferably in medical practice or clinical setting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1) Excellent customer skills are essential.
2) Knowledge of physician office procedures, medical terminology, grammar and spelling.
3) Working knowledge of office equipment such as copiers, fax machines, telephones and computers.
4) Ability to sort and file materials by alphabetic and numeric systems.
5) Ability to speak clearly and communicate effectively and to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
6) Ability to record messages and patient data accurately.