Registered Nurse Surgical
Job Location US-NC-Salisbury
Job Opening ID 2021-97445 Facility Rowan Medical Center Department Surgical A2A Work Schedule 7:00am-7:00pm PRN Details Every other weekend Category Registered Nurse Job Status Full-Time Job Opening Post Information* : Posted Date 1 day ago(3/23/2021 8:07 AM)
Novant Health is seeking a Registered Nurse to serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year of relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Appropriate state RN licensure required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS preferred.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Learn more about Novant Health