Registered Nurse, RN Residency, Fall 2021, Piedmont Walton
Job Number: 2101543
Piedmont Walton Hospital - Monroe, Georgia
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Patient Centered Care
- Dedication to quality, safety, and service
- Career pathways
- Continuing education opportunities
Our Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay
- 401K (6% match after 1 year/1000 hours worked)
- Named by Becker’s as one of the top 150 places to work in healthcare nationally.
- Certified as a Great Place to Work, a designation based on positive employee feedback about workplace culture and their experience
- AJC Top Workplace list for 4 consecutive years
- Named by Forbes as one of the Top Ten Employers in Georgia
Graduate of a nursing program
New Graduates of a nursing program eligible
Current License in the State of Georgia as a Registered Nurse
BLS certification required.
Bachelor's degree preferred
Advanced certification in field of specialty, if applicable
Diversity & Inclusion
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Excellence at Work
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.
© 2021 Piedmont Healthcare