Added - 10/25/21Registered Nurse (RN) - Pain Management - California NursingFairfield, California | Nursing
Related Nursing Jobs
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse, with experience with pain management, to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Travis Air Force Base in California.
About Matrix Providers:
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Full-Time, 8, 10 or 12-hour shifts, not to exceed 50 hours per week; shifts based on department needs
Excellent benefits package includes:
Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- Bachelor of science degree in nursing.
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or as otherwise identified by the government.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required by the government.
- Two years of experience in Pain Management nursing
- 5 overall years of experience in registered nursing
- Significant experience in conscious sedation
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF.
- Perform physical exam and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Maintain provider clinic templates, scheduled patients and coordinate complex care.
- Serve on various pain in anesthesia related hospital committees.
- Conduct various nursing core activities in and around x-ray equipment utilizing appropriate preventative and safety measures.
- Perform nursing services including evaluation of patient’s to undergo conscious sedation as well as performing conscious sedation and recovering patients from conscious sedation.
- Travel may be required for DHA and core duty educational requirements for opioid safety regarding the national opioid epidemic.
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.