Registered Nurse (RN) – OR
Job ID: 91491
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: Easton,MD US
Hours of Work: Day's plus call
Job Facility: UM Shore Regional Health
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse (RN) – Operating Room
Full-Time – Day Shift (M-F 8 and 10-hour shifts with call)
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to provide the circulating function for the OR nursing team at the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton. All applicants must be able to efficiently and demonstrate the ability to administer quality nursing care professionally that supports the patient.
At UM Shore Medical Surgery Center at Easton, we are dedicated to providing exceptional care in a friendly, professional, and safe environment and offering a broad range of surgical procedures to the community.
- Interventional pain procedures
- Ophthalmic procedures
- Plastic Surgery
As a Registered Nurse at UM – Shore Medical Center at Easton, you’ll experience:
- The advantages of working for a Magnet® designated Medical Center
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Work-Life Balance: You’ll accrue paid annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability, and an employee assistance program.
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement and a student loan repayment program
What You Need to Be Successful:
- BSN preferred.
- Specialty certification encouraged.
- Meets licensing requirements to practice registered nursing in the State of Maryland.
- Must meet all applicable state and local professional requirements.
- All RNs must have at least (1) year of experience as Circulating and Scrub background. Candidates with L&D and sterile backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The best part about living and working on the Eastern Shore of Maryland is definitely just the experience. It's a unique culture that we have here. People from Maryland are so full of pride for where they're from, especially if you're from the Eastern Shore. We love our Old Bay and our blue crabs and our Thrasher's French Fries down at the beach. And, you know, all of the foods that are unique to Maryland. We have tons of recreation, lots of water activities, tons of history and museums to explore. It's just such a unique culture. I've been able to travel all throughout the United States and different countries in the world but there is no place like the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW