Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg
Job ID: 83107
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: Baltimore,MD US
Hours of Work: Rotating
Job Facility: UMMC Midtown Campus
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse (RN) – Med Surg
Full -Time – Rotating
We are seeking a Full – Time Medical Surgical Registered Nurse to join our nursing team at University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus. There is a $3,000 sign-on bonus.
University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus has had a long history of working to keep our community healthy. Located in Baltimore’s cultural center near the historic Mount Vernon neighborhood, UMMC Midtown Campus is a 179-bed non-profit, community teaching hospital, and part of the University of Maryland Medical System.
When you join or team of Registered Nurses, you’ll become a part of a close-knit group of more than 1,000 staff members who provide care in 30+ specialties. Our team is focused on delivering the best care possible to every patient and to supporting each other.
As a Registered Nurse at UMMC Midtown Campus, you’ll experience:
- A competitive pay scale
- A collaborative and compassionate environment
- A comprehensive benefits plan including health, dental and vision coverage
- Vacation time + sick time + personal days, tuition reimbursement, retirement contributions and more!
When we say “our community” we mean it.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Registered Nurse; completion of the Preceptor and/or Charge Nurse program preferred. Completion of 30 contact hours, including 12 annual Nursing Spectrum articles.
- Minimum of 1 year nursing experience.
- Currently licensed in the State of Maryland.
- ACLS provider completion within 1 year of employment in the following departments: ICU/IMC, PACU, Interventional Radiology, GI Lab, and ED.
- PALS completion within 1 year of employment in the following departments: PACU and Emergency Department.
- BLS provider completion.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on