Registered Nurse (RN) – ICU
Job ID: 86368
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: Chestertown,MD US
Hours of Work: 7a-7p,7p-7a
Job Facility: UM Shore Regional Health
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse (RN) – ICU
Full-Time – Rotating
We are looking for ICU Registered Nurses to join our extraordinary nursing team at University of Maryland Shore Regional Health at Chester River Health Services.
At University of Maryland Shore Regional Health, you can learn, grow and make a lasting impact on patients and families. You’ll experience the support of a collaborative work environment and a sense of collegiality unlike any other. Our comprehensive system has many locations and practice options to choose from throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland.
As a Registered Nurse at UM Shore Regional Health, you’ll experience:
- The advantages of working for a Magnet® designated Medical Center
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Work Life Balance: You’ll accrue vacation + holiday + sick leave and personal leave days; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistant program.
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement and a student loan repayment program*
Demonstrates the ability to administer quality nursing care in a professional manner which supports the patient/significant others utilizing the nursing process with coaching and mentoring from his/her team members. Practice supports System and Nursing Strategic Plans, Shared Leadership, and the principles of Relationship-Based Care. Practices within the limits of the Nurse Practice Act of the State of Maryland and adheres to institutional policies, procedures and standards. Practices within the standards of the American Nurses Association for: Scope and Standards of Practice, Code of Ethics for Nursing, Nursing’s Social Policy Statement and Specialty Nursing Standards for his/her area(s) of clinical practice.
Check us out:
**Contact Meena Williamson – Meena.Williamson@umm.edu or call 443-615-1335 for more info**
What You Need to Be Successful:
- BSN preferred.
- Specialty certification encouraged.
- Meets licensing requirements to practice registered nursing in the State of Maryland.
- Must meet all applicable state and local professional requirements.
- ACLS and BLS required.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on