Registered Nurse (RN) – Endo
Job ID: 92731
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: Towson,MD US
Hours of Work: varies
Job Facility: UM St. Joseph Medical Center
Employment Type: Part Time
What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse (RN) – Endoscopy
Part-Time – Day Shift (Hours: varies)
The University Of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (SJMC) located in Towson, MD is looking for an RN with Endoscopy or PACU experience for the Digestive Disease Center (DDC). RN will diagnose and treat patients experiencing problems with their digestive system and gastrointestinal tract. The unit offers diagnostic and therapeutic treatment to both inpatients and outpatients.
The Digestive Disease Center (DDC) is a state-of-the-art facility developed to diagnose and treat digestive diseases. The facility offers a full range of procedures and is staffed by physicians and nursing personnel with special interests and training in this specialty. Minor procedures, requiring only local anesthetic, were also performed in this area.
When you come to the UM SJMC, you are coming to more than simply a beautiful 37-acre, 224- bed suburban campus. You are embarking on a professional journey that encourages opportunities, values a team atmosphere, and makes convenience and flexibility a priority.
As a Registered Nurse at UM-St. Joseph, you will experience:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage – Tax-Free Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!
- Free Parking & On-Site Fitness Center
- Recognition: We have a positive points recognition program designed to reward and recognize our outstanding employees; employees can also recognize their peers
- On-Site Daycare
What You Need to Be Successful:
- ALL RNs must at least 1 yr. Endoscopy, PACU, and/or Telemetry experience preferred;
- Ability to learn procedural pre-operative preparation processes;
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing (Required); BSN preferred;
- BLS Certification (Required);
- State Registered Nurse License (Required);
- Certification in Specialty Area (Preferred)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
I was so very thankful to be employed at St. Joe's during the pandemic. As a respiratory therapist and a frontline worker battling COVID every day, at the beginning, it was very scary, and we had no idea what was going to come of this. I felt safe and well taken care of by the University of Maryland St. Joseph's Medical Center, and I don't think I would have wanted to work at any other hospital in the area.
All current and new team members, Medical Staff and partners, including contractors, volunteers and students, must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious exemption.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW