Registered Nurse (RN) Baylor/Weekend - Mary Black
- Spartanburg, SC
- Spartanburg Medical Center
- Full-Time - Nights - 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Job Grade Grade 1
- Req #: 38947
Experienced and New Grad RNs Encouraged to Apply!!
Our 207 bed, acute care hospital offers a wide range of services and is part of an organization with 6 acute care facilities, over 11,000 team members and 400 volunteers. Join our team of highly regarded staff and receive an attractive salary and benefits package, including increased pay rates, exceptional education programs and opportunities for professional growth.
Our ICU has 18 beds and utilizes latest technology such as Omnicell, Epic, and Mindray (for vitals), allowing our team to provide the best care possible to our patients. Our Nurse to Patient Ratio is 1:1 or 1:2 depending upon acuity. We work with medical and surgical ICU cases, single system organ failure, diabetic ketoacidosis, sepsis, CHS, COPD, etc. This team has excellent comraderie and is often reconigzed for their superb clinical skill set. We are seeking smart driven clinicians that want to be part of a work family.
The Registered Nurse recognizes and addresses patient needs or issues to achieve the highest level of patient satisfaction, quality and outcomes. The Registered Nurse provides, directs and coordinates professional nursing care for all patients following established clinical nursing standards and practices. The Registered Nurse demonstrates critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, and leadership in the anticipation and planning for the care of the patient. The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
• Current RN License to practice in South Carolina or Compact Licensure Agreement.
• Certifications required upon hire or prior to patient care being rendered
BLS, ACLS, and NIHSS
Spartanburg Regional offers a wide range of market competitive benefits and compensation. For our full-time associates, we provide the following (but not limited to) services and benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Prescription Drug Plan and Employee Pharmacy
- Infertility and adoption benefits
- CarePlus Disease Management Program, Wellness, Rapid Weight Loss, Nicotine Cessation, Child Development, and Pampered Pregnancy Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Free On-Site Parking
- 401(k) Tax-Deferred Plans
- Paid-Time Off
- Discount and Purchase Programs
- Rewards & Recognition Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
We invite you to apply if you are seeking an opportunity to make a difference! Our long tenured team are hardworking, supportive, compassionate with excellent clinical skills. We enjoy partnering with patients and their families to impact care.
Spartanburg Regional is an integrated healthcare system that provides care from birth to hospice. As a a partner with the community for 90 years, we have earned a reputation for technological excellence. With more than 5,600 employees, Spartanburg Regional prides itself in being one of the most recognized healthcare facilities in Upstate South Carolina. A long list of accolades and accomplishments keep our employees proud. We believe the pride and quality in our organization is the result of a focused effort of our staff and resources.
- Registered Nurse Tier 2 - Med Surg 3
- CNA- Home Health/Hospice
- Dedicated On Call RN - OR
- Registered Nurse (RN) PRN Renal Med Surg Tele - SMC
- LPN - Center of OB/GYN, Gaffney, SC
- RN Tier 2 - PRN - 6 North Vascular Stepdown
Join our talent network to stay connected and hear about new opportunities.
Interested in working for Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System?