Registered Nurse (RN) – ASU OR
Job ID: 87364
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: Cambridge,MD US
Hours of Work: M-F 7a-330p
Job Facility: UM Shore Regional Health
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse (RN) – Operating Room – Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASU)
Full-Time – Day Shift – (M-F 7a-330p) (No weekends or holidays or call)
UMMS – Shore Medical Campus at Cambridge – Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASU) is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our OR team. Our outpatient surgery center offers a broad range of surgical procedures General Surgery, Urology, Pain Procedures, Eye, ENT, Plastic, Endo, and Podiatry.
At the UMMS Shore Medical Center, you can learn, grow, and make a lasting impact on patients and families. You will experience the support of a collaborative work environment and a sense of collegiality unlike any other. Our comprehensive system has many locations and practice options to choose from throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland.
As a Registered Nurse at UMMS Shore Medical Center, you will experience:
- The advantages of working for a Magnet® designated Medical Center
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Work-Life Balance: You will accrue paid annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability, and an employee assistance program.
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement and a student loan repayment program*
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program approved by the Board of Nursing. BSN preferred.
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland.
- 1-2 experience as an OR Circulating and Scrub Nurse
- BLS Certification
- CNOR preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on