Registered Nurse (RN) – Ambulatory Surgery Center – OR
Job ID: 95336
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: Cambridge,MD US
Hours of Work: M-F 7-3:30
Job Facility: UM Shore Regional Health
Employment Type: Part Time
What You Will Do:
Registered Nurse (RN) – Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) – OR
Part-Time – Day Shift (M-F, 7A-3:30P No weekend or call or holidays)
Come Join Us as we Open Our 3rd facility in Cambridge
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our OR Team at the Ambulatory Surgery Centers at Dorchester, Easton, and Queenstown. Our outpatient surgery centers offer a broad range of surgical procedures General Surgery, Urology, Pain Procedures, Eye, ENT, Plastic, Endo, and Podiatry.
At the UM Shore Medical Center you can learn, grow, and make a lasting impact on patients and families. You will experience the support of a collaborative work environment and a sense of collegiality unlike any other. Our comprehensive system has many locations and practice options to choose from throughout the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland.
As a Registered Nurse at UM Shore Medical Center, you will experience:
- The advantages of working for a Magnet® designated Medical Center
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Work-Life Balance: You will accrue paid annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability, and an employee assistance program.
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement and a student loan repayment program*
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program approved by the Board of Nursing. BSN preferred.
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland.
- All Applicants must have 1-2 experience as an OR Circulating and Scrub Nurse
- BLS Certification
- CNOR preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All current and new team members, Medical Staff and partners, including contractors, volunteers and students, must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious exemption.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW