Added - 07/14/21Registered Nurse Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Sign On Bonus Relocation Registered NurseTacoma, Washington | Nursing
Related Registered Nurse Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always. Your success is the focus of our entire business.
Sign On Bonus Available
We are hiring for a qualified Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Madigan Army Medical Center, Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Tacoma, Washington.
Benefits for Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse:
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Sunday, Various Scheduled Shifts Available
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: A diploma, Associates, Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate in Nursing from a professional nursing program approved by the legally designated State accrediting agency at the time the program was completed by the applicant
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, Advanced Life Support (ACLS)
• Licensure: Must have active, current registration as a professional nurse in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States, does not require a WA license
• Experience: At least one year of qualifying experience in Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.