Registered Nurse - PACU (Part Time)
Job Location US-NC-Thomasville
Job Opening ID 2021-97080 Facility Thomasville Medical Center Department PACU Work Schedule Other Category Registered Nurse Job Status Part-Time Job Opening Post Information* : Posted Date 2 days ago(3/17/2021 4:29 PM)
Do you have a passion to work with a remarkable team and are you seeking a career that will challenge you to never stop short of remarkable? Then this is the position for you. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine
Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center is seeking a Registered Nurse for our PACU Team to help our healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
Novant Health is an integrated system of physician practices, hospitals, outpatient centers, and more – each element committed to delivering a remarkable healthcare experience for patients and their families. With world-class technology, personal connections, and care that’s easier to access and understand, Novant Health is with patients every step of the way on their journey to health and wellness.
About Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center:
- 146 bed, non-profit community medical center located in Thomasville, NC
- Offers a full range of services, including medical, surgical, rehabilitative, & behavioral health
- Chest Pain Center accreditation, Sleep Center certification, & Stroke Care certification
Nursing at Novant Health Thomasville Medical Center:
- Shared governance
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Salaries commensurate upon experience
- Relocation assistance available for qualifying applicants
- Recognized as a leader in improving the quality of healthcare by many national independent organizations
- Recognized by The Leapfrog Group as a Top Teaching Hospital on their list of 120 Top Hospitals in the Country
- Excellent team member engagement and patient satisfaction
Benefits of work at Novant Health:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 403b and matching program
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements, & financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers of diverse backgrounds to work
To learn more about Novant Health as an organization, its culture, Team Members and the communities we serve, visit www.novanthealth.org. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealthNursing
Hear what our nurses have to say about our culture!
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year of relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Appropriate state RN licensure required. BLS Healthcare Provider required. ACLS, PALS preferred.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Learn more about Novant Health