Related Nursing Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse Post Anesthesia Care Unit to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: 24 hours, 7 days a week, various (8, 10, 12 hour) rotating shifts, not to exceed 40 hours per week; shifts based on department needs
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Registered Nurse PACU must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), or the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS).
• Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or Advanced Life Support (ALS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) certifications are required. Certifications must be through American Health Association or American Red Cross guidelines for BLS, ACLS/ALS, and PALS. TNCC must be through the Emergency Nurses Association. Members must present proof of current certification(s). Computer-based training (CBT) does not constitute fulfilling the training requirements for BLS, ACLS/ALS, and PALS. TNCC may be accomplished via CBT. Must maintain currency at NO cost to the government.
• Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience as a clinical nurse in the medical/surgical or critical care inpatient setting. Experience with newborn to geriatric population. Minimum of 1 year of experience in post anesthesia/sedation.
• Licensure/Registration: Shall have and maintain a current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.