Job ID: 84822
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: Cheverly,MD US
Hours of Work: 1930-0800
Job Facility: University of Maryland Capital Region
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
Ask about our $15,000 sign-on bonus for RN with at least two years of Critical Care experience
RN for CVC/New Chest Pain Unit
We are looking for RN’s with an interest in Cardiology to staff our Cardiac floor and possibly rotate to our new Chest pain admission unit.
The Chest pain unit (CPU) will be a total of 5 patients that will stay for a maximum of 24hrs.
The CPU RN will work with the providers to do the appropriate work up on the patients to rule out cardiac disease.
The Cardiac floor has 20 beds and takes admissions from the ED and post procedural patients from the cath lab.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Ten (10), Education contact hours required annually, excluding mandatory hospital education requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.
- Ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs.
- Knowledgeable and sensitive to patient’s rights in the delivery of care.
- Communicates in a clear, concise manner appropriate to the developmental stage of the population served.
- Ability to learn and use computer systems in order to manage patient information.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on