Registered Nurse - Level II Nursery - *Up to $10,000 sign on in Sylva, NC at Harris Regional Hospital
Date Posted: 10/11/2021
- Employee Type:
Night shift, 7-10 hr/shift, rotate weekends
- Job Type:
Harris Regional Hospital, established in 1925, is an 86-bed acute and specialty care facility serving a primary service area of the western North Carolina counties of Jackson, Swain, Graham, and Macon as well as parts of North Georgia. For more information on Harris Regional Hospital please visit: http://www.lifepointhealth.net/serving-communities/our-communities/harris-regional-hospital
Harris Regional Hospital
$10,000 sign on bonus for RNs with at least 1 year experience. $7,500 sign on bonus for RNs with less than 1 year experience. (A 3-year commitment period is required. The Bonus payout occurs over the first 2-year period.)
The Registered Nurse in the Level II Nursery holds shift accountability to provide direct care to the patients by utilization of the nursing process in accordance with the established policies and procedures of Harris Regional Hospital. Abides by the standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations. Maintains clinical competencies through continuing education. Delegates patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of other staff.
1. Must have current Registered Nurse licensure in the State of North Carolina or from a compact state.
2. Current American Heart Association BLS maintained.
3. NRP certification (AHA) within 1 year of hire and maintain thereafter.
4. Current STABLE certification required.
1. Ability to lift and move at least 50 pounds.
2. Ability to see colors, see at least 1 mm squares.
3. Ability to hear and distinguish heart, lung, and bowel sounds.
4. Ability to reach overhead.
5. Ability to remain calm, continue to function effectively and develop priorities during stressful situations.
6. Ability to communicate clearly with patients, families, visitors, healthcare team, leadership and others. Ability to use sensory and cognitive functions to process and prioritize information, treatment and follow-up.
7. Ability to use fine motor skills.
8. Ability to move and operate equipment and carry supplies.
9. Ability to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time.
10. Ability to remain focused and organized.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
"LifePoint Health" is a trade name used to refer to an organization of affiliated entities that own and operate hospitals and other healthcare providers in more than 80 communities. LifePoint Health, Inc. is a holding company only. It does not own or operate hospitals or healthcare providers and does not have any employees. When terms such as "LifePoint" or "LifePoint Health" or "we" or "us" are used herein, they refer to LifePoint Health, Inc. and its operating subsidiaries. When terms such as "hospital" or "provider" or "facility" are used herein, they refer to the hospitals or other healthcare providers that are wholly owned and operated by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Finally, when terms such as "LifePoint employees" or "our employees" are used herein, they refer to individuals employed by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc.
Positions identified are with subsidiary hospitals and subsidiary physician practices of LifePoint Health, Inc. Similarly, recruitment and placement services for these positions are conducted by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Any applications received will be directed to the applicable entities.