Related Nursing Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse Infusion to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton in California.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 4:30pm; shifts based on department needs
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Registered Nurse Infusion must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Possess BSN in nursing from an accredited nursing program. Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) or as otherwise required by the government.
• Certification: Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification (ACLS). Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification (PALS). Possess Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Certificate Course Certification from the Oncology Nursing Society/Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation (ONS/ONCC). If not certified, must be obtained within six months of contract start date, at no expense to the government. Possesses Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter insertion qualification by the Teleflex Academy or Angiodynamic sponsored PICC Excellence or equivalent. If not qualified, must be willing to obtain within six months of contract start date, at no expense to the government.
• Experience: Possess a minimum of five years clinical experience in Medical/ Surgical Nursing within proceeding seven years to include one year in Infusion Clinic/Pain Management Specialty Nursing within proceeding seven years.
•Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required by the government.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.